Add "iṣẹ" in Yoruba to your vocabulary.
Examples of iṣẹ
- Indefinite article: iṣẹ kan
- Definite article: iṣẹ naa
- Usage: iṣẹ naa nwa dara
|3||iṣẹ tirẹ (f.)
iṣẹ tirẹ (m.)
- English: Yoruba Health Dictionary
- French: Dictionnaire Yoruba de Santé
- Pre-order | Pré-commander | Buch vorbestellen
If we don't do work, the food and the knowledge simply accumulate in us. The excess food makes us overweight. The excess knowledge makes us arrogant. Being overweight leads to disease. Being arrogant leads to mistakes. Disease and mistakes are both unhealthy for us.
iṣẹ in other languages