When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Yoruba kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Modern Yoruba Planner - 1200+ entries: Plan in Yoruba
- Yoruba Children's Dictionary - 700+ entries: Give the gift of Yoruba
- Mo Le Ka Iwe - 100+ entries: Read aloud Yoruba
- Modern Yoruba - 30+ entries: Learn the modern Yoruba language
- Yoruba Learner's Dictionary - 1000+ entries: Learn new Yoruba words
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Yoruba dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Yoruba dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: