When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Yoruba kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Yoruba Learner's Dictionary - 1000+ entries: Learn new Yoruba words
- Modern Yoruba Dictionary - 2000+ entries: Enrich your world with Yoruba
- Translate and Learn Yoruba - 1200+ entries: My Family in Yoruba
- My Home in Yoruba - 1300+ entries: Translate and Learn Yoruba
- Iwe A B D Mi - 30+ entries: Kun ki o Ko Yoruba
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Yoruba dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Yoruba dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: